Tuesday 20 July 2010

a day of fun, dogs and henna

10.00am on a Sunday morning, stock check. henna, glitter, extra tissue rolls, water. check, check, check and check. set and ready to go.
The Mayhew Open Day started at 11.30am but by 11am, visitors are already strolling down the stalls while I am still waiting for my table to be set up. I was really lucky this time to get a spot in the shade, so no direct sunlight which makes me very very happy. There's lots of henna painting and glitters. Glitters are mostly for children though. I love the glittery henna. I'll definitely get one done myself for a special occasion. Not to forget there are many beautiful dogs strolling up and down the street. Everything I am passionate about; all can be found in the very same street.
The dogs at the Mayhew Animal Home were introduced to the visitors and are ready to be given up for adoption.
More photos have been uploaded in the photo gallery so feel free to go over and have a look at them.

For more information on the Mayhew Animal Home, please visit their website at http://www.mayhewanimalhome.org.
































No comments:

Post a Comment