Sunday 10 October 2010

Merdeka Carnival 2010

Finally, sorted out the photos from the past Merdeka Carnival 2010 held on 25 September 2010 at the Tun Abdul Razak Research Center, Brickendonbury, Hartford.

The photos of the VIPs attending the event. This year, the Agong and Permaisuri Agong of Malaysia dropped by to visit. I manage to get a short glimpse of the royal couple when they went for a short stroll to visit all the exhibitors.


Most of my customers of the day were children and teenagers who loves glittery designs to be added to the basic henna designs.


Lovely little girls, although one tried really hard keeping her henna on.


Glitters and henna. *hearts*


I really enjoyed henna painting for this lady. She's full of energy, bubbly and a quirky sense of humour. She even apologized for her wrinkled skin. I was like *sweat*


It was a little quiet in the morning when it was cold and windy. I had to keep my trenchcoat on the whole morning!

Nevertheless more people started showing up in the afternoon, showing more interest in henna painting.

More photos from the event can be viewed in my photo album, Merdeka Carnival 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment