Friday 17 December 2010

My rose

I know it's been 2 weeks since my last post, nope, I haven't lose my touch yet but just a little cooked up with my other activities.
I've been working on Ebay recently, finally I found out how to use it. So now, I get to clear up the air and space, result of years of shopping and not to mention impulse buying! A little late but oh well, better late than never. ;p
Oh, you can also visit my Ebay and see if any item for sale tinkle your interest. Let me know. I'll be delighted to assist!
***
My latest henna tattoo. My rose. Not the average henna design but this is more lifelike with shadings.


Oh this, I'm practising the speed to finnish a simple strip. I want to clock the time to finnish one design well below 4 mins. I'm working on it really hard.


2 comments:

  1. In Indian culture mehendi is one of the important rituals of wedding. The rose is really amazing. I love it_______

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ishita. You can also do it yourself. It's quite simple :)

    ReplyDelete