Tuesday 5 June 2012

More scribbles and doodles - those that I missed out

One of my all time favourites. A fusion of a little Indian and Arabic influence maybe?
Some of the common designs I always come up with. A little Arabic flair - my personal preference.
 
Here, I was trying out some traditional Indian design. I totally love them but I still need lots of practise to grasp the concept. It's not that hard, but the fact is, using repetitive motifs actually needs a lot of mind work and attention to details. Gosh, I really admire those artists out there - I seen some really amazing works! Never mind, keep up the good work, I'll get there one day *consoling myself* 
Here is another piece. Halfway done and I was distracted. Had other chores coming in. I quite like this piece, if only I completed the whole piece then... hmmmph. Should come up with more peacocks designs. Maybe another phoenix...
A simple one to 'remind' myself how to draw after a six month break?

No comments:

Post a Comment