Tuesday 21 August 2012

Traditional Indian Bridal - Simple designs

Been working on some bridal designs to quench my henna thirst.

A simple design in the center as the highlight with detailed fillings on the fingers. A little consistency yet different - especially at the edges of the designs where each of the 4 sides have different finnishing. The main focal design was inspired by one of the pictures from the book Traditional Mehndi Designs - A Treasury of Henna Body Art.


A few different fillings on each fingers - inverse coloured boxes, pasley leaves, flowers and repeatitive curls. 

Another traditional indian design I worked on to get myself into gear. I am trying to do more of these indian bridal designs to practise my speed and consistency of the artwork.

A glimpse of the artwork up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment